Project 3

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
CedarM

Project 3

Post by CedarM »

Hey everyone,
Here is my project 3, I came pretty close to creating the vision I had in mind and am very proud of what I was able to make. Some of the layout I had to simplify considerably and would of liked to try and create something a little more unique and visually interesting than the single column I used.overall though I am very happy with how this turned out.

MTGG's Note: Here is the link to the project: https://www.grc175.com/student/fall-202 ... index.html
- Cedar Moosmuller

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Project 3

Post by Instructor »

Cool! Your James Bond site came out pretty darn well, Cedar.

I really like that gun barrel rifling background image you've got there. It's such an iconic Bond image and works to tie the whole website together. Every page has well chosen, topical photographs. You've clearly gone through a lot and high-graded the best. Nice use of contrast throughout. The black, gray, gold, and white colorscheme is very Bond and works well here. Reading the bio on the founder of this place is wild. He's crazy as a hoot owl. Good margins on everything. I feel like it all has room to breathe. Your navigation is easy to see and use.

I'm not sure the navigation or your content needed the transparent background really. Your padding is a little tight on those transparent content boxes. I think a sans-serif type would have looked better for the inner page content. The text at the bottom of your home page runs together a bit.

Good work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

chloecutter

Post by chloecutter »

Hi Cedar! You did a great job capturing the feeling of this movie with your choice of colors, imagery, and fonts! What an improved version of this website when I compare it to the original, plus the navigation is very easy to follow, wonderful job!

onnimelon

Post by onnimelon »

This looks super cohesive! The font choice was great. The simplified banner was also a great choice. It's great that you kept up with the basic theme for every page. Plus I learned that there was a bond museum so that's always fun
alexandra buyck :D

Giselle

Post by Giselle »

Hi Cedar!
I love your website! The color scheme looks great and very classy. The navigation bar is easy to use and find. Each page has a lot of information that allows the viewer to wander throughout the website. The background image with the grey line following down as the viewer scrolls adds a great touch to the website. My only suggestion is to make the contact info a little bigger; it is hard to read. Besides that, this website is 10 times better than the original, and you did a great job! :D
Giselle Sanchez

Sierra_Ross

Post by Sierra_Ross »

Hi, Cedar!

Super cool, website! The black and yellow color scheme is very nice to look at and I like the graphics you used. I also like how informational your website is. Good work!

LMisher

Post by LMisher »

Hello Cedar!

I enjoyed the final look that you chose for this project. I am loving the colors (black and gold) and graphics. You did a good job in getting your website to look pretty close to your sketch. It's a fun website to look at and I think you did a really good job!
Warm Regards,

LaTara Misher :D

jillian_rodgers

Post by jillian_rodgers »

Hi Cedar!

The background image on your website is just iconic. The colors and layout also are done so well and really capture that James Bond vibe. Amazing job! :)
-Jillian Rodgers

KAWINTHRAC

Post by KAWINTHRAC »

Hi Cedar,

You did a really good job on the website. It looks consistency on each page. The link from page to page is working well. It's easy to navigate through the website and come back with home button. Nice job!
Kawinthra Chongsuksantikul

Natuwu

Post by Natuwu »

Hi Cedar! I like that your website is unified! Everything looks like it belongs and on top of that, it's easy to navigate. Great job!
-Natalie Meza