Project02_FINAL

Post links to your Project Two websites for discussion and feedback.
sophy_gg

Project02_FINAL

Post by sophy_gg »

Hello! My name is Sophia Gomez. This is my final project 2.

I have been struggling a lot to get the same design from Project 1 to come out, well almost. But thanks to Michael and the tutorials on how to use Dreamweaver, I'm trying to understand CSS. The most difficult thing is the nav, I didn't even know I had to put the TMCC logo x'D
Well...I finally did it.

Link: https://www.grc175.com/student/fall-202 ... z-mendoza/
Last edited by sophy_gg on Fri Oct 27, 2023 9:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
✦SØphia~GØmeƵ✦

Genevieve Dierenga

Re: Project02_FINAL

Post by Genevieve Dierenga »

Hi, Sophia

Your website turned out really well you stuck with your original design so well. I also really like how you decided to do a circle for your picture.

KAWINTHRAC

Post by KAWINTHRAC »

Hi Sophia,

Your website turn out very well. Your types are contrast with your background and very easy to read. I really like how you make your navigation buttons change to be the same as your background color when hover on it. Nice work!
Kawinthra Chongsuksantikul

jillian_rodgers

Post by jillian_rodgers »

Hi Sophia!

Your website looks amazing! I love the gradient and logo for your website! I think you did a great job translating your rough draft into the final product. Keep up the great work :)
-Jillian Rodgers

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Impressive! I'd say you got the closest of anybody in terms of realizing your Project One, Sophie. The only thing missing is your 8-bit font. But let me share a little secret with you. Don't tell the rest of the class, but I like this version better.

Everything is there. The gradient background that's perfect for your content to contrast against. The marker logotype. The inexplicable Sonic OC. And your self portrait that looks like it's from an album cover. It's got the great contrast, the easy to find navigation, the pretty decent margins. It's all there. The layout's even pretty responsive!

I would have liked to see a little more space between your bodycopy and headline. I think your buttons should have been centered in their rollovers.

Great work! You realized your Project One vision.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Natuwu

Post by Natuwu »

Hi Sophia!
Your website is very similar to your project 1! The white text really stands out from the dark background. Great job!
-Natalie Meza

CedarM

Post by CedarM »

Hey Sophia
Great job on this project! I really like the colors you chose, I think it gives the content really good contrast.
- Cedar Moosmuller