project02 final

Post links to your Project Two websites for discussion and feedback.
chloecutter

project02 final

Post by chloecutter »

Hey everyone! This was pretty challenging, and my layout is definitely not the same as my original plan, but I did the best I could and pieced something together that still looked like a page out of a notebook. This was my first time ever coding, and what an experience! After this project, I definitely have infinite respect for web builders.

Bare bones, but here it is!
https://www.grc175.com/student/fall-2023/chloe-cutter/

Brooke_Brown

Re: project02 final

Post by Brooke_Brown »

Hey Chloe! I love your website! Its coming along really nicely and its exactly like your rough was, it looks great :) also love the bugs
Brooke Brown

LMisher

Post by LMisher »

Hello Chloe!

You were able to recreate your website that looks just like your rough draft! I really like the background and centipedes. Well done on the final version!
Warm Regards,

LaTara Misher :D

onnimelon

Post by onnimelon »

This looks super good! It's incredibly good for your first time coding
alexandra buyck :D

Giselle

Post by Giselle »

Hi Chloe!
I LOVE your website! It looks very close to your original design. I love the texture background and the bugs on the sides. I only suggest making the body copy width smaller and your pictures bigger. Aside from that, your website looks amazing, and I can't wait to see it evolve over the semester! :D
Giselle Sanchez

Genevieve Dierenga

Post by Genevieve Dierenga »

Hi, Chloe

I love your website it turned out awesome I like how your background doesn't move with the page as you Scroll down it was a fantastic idea to do that.

KAWINTHRAC

Post by KAWINTHRAC »

Hi Chloe,

I'm glad you go with this design. I love it. Your website turn out very good. Your even make a loop to class website too. Your navigation is working well with the color changing. Overall layout is good too.
Kawinthra Chongsuksantikul

jillian_rodgers

Post by jillian_rodgers »

Hi Chloe!

I think your final website looks great! I love that you still incorporated the bugs and paper crumple elements :) amazing job!
-Jillian Rodgers

taylorichord

Post by taylorichord »

Hi Chloe. I love the picture you chose for your background, it really makes a very nice texture. If I were to make a suggestion, I would probably make the link colors when you hover over them a more contrasting color. Besides that it looks fantastic.
Great job!
Taylor Ichord

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Feel free to keep tinkering, Chloe. I intend Project Two to be a sandbox for people to keep playing in for the rest of the semester as your skills increase.

Though this might differ from your Project One, I think you got the spirit of it. The paper bag background pick and centipede stamps are plenty of stylistic carryover as is your hilarious Mothman (Mothwoman?) cryptid self portrait/album cover. Such great visual texture here. Your fallback layout is plety clean and I have an easy time consuming your content and using your navigation.

The whole thing feels a little spread out. I think it could have been a little tighter. Too bad you couldn't get that cool custom font in for the title.

Not bad at all!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173