Project3 -Carrie Rogers

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
Rogers_Neighborhood

Project3 -Carrie Rogers

Post by Rogers_Neighborhood »

http://grc175.com/student/fall_2011/car ... /project3/

Finished. not too sure about the color but I wanted to get away from the green!
Carrie Rogers

brienicole

Re: Project3 -Carrie Rogers

Post by brienicole »

is your background also supposed to be yellow? It feels broken to me with the white. I like the NO green though! haha ( your body type could be smaller) but when you get real type in there that could be changed then
~Brianne Porterfield
"What a crazy random happenstance!"

mminten

Post by mminten »

I agree, it feels like it is missing something. Mainly, I think the site should be centered and that you need something in the side area that is white. Also some padding around the body text would work well. Having the text butt up against the sides makes it harder to read. You should keep the font size the same through out. You can just set you p tag and h1,h2,h3... tags in your css file and apply them to everything. Be careful when copying and pasting text from the internet or word because it sometimes adds a bunch of extraneous code.
Matthew Minten - GRC 175 - Fall 2011

miss_kristine

Post by miss_kristine »

I think it's nice, simple, easy to navigate. I just wish the text sizes weren't changing between the different pages, and that might help to eliminate the need to scroll on some pages.
Kristine Toward

Lundholm

Post by Lundholm »

It is nice and simple, it feels like it's begging for more but overall I like the direction you're going with it! Awesome!
- Nathan Lundholm

smith206

Post by smith206 »

I think putting a background color that could tie everything together it would make it look way better. I do like all your graphics and how everything is layed out. Simple but effective
Kyle Smith

Vi_Vi

Post by Vi_Vi »

Nice job! The overall design and layout of the website is very simple and easy to navigate. I also like the bottom nav bar for contact and apply now, etc. But I agree with kristine about the changing text size on each pages....
Vy Tat...

olddragon

Post by olddragon »

I like your color and banner design a lot. I also like the transition-like effect on your student gallery. It is a very simple but inviting web design. I agree it could be centered and you do need to add uniformly sized content, but good job.
Arlene Williams
Old dragons get tired but they can still flame. Beware!