Project 01 Final Critique

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
anacatnic

Re: Project 01 Final Critique

Post by anacatnic »

Hi taylor!!

Love how visually striking your name is on both versions of the website! The back and white color scheme is very sleek and modern. Can't wait to see this as a website!
-- Anastasia Valory 8-)

Joey_Escalera

Post by Joey_Escalera »

Hi Taylor! Love your usage of black and white! You have a steady contrast all throughout that's easy to look at, and your layout works very well! Great job!

jillian_rodgers

Post by jillian_rodgers »

Hi Taylor,

I absolutely love the headline for your website, it's super clean and professional looking! Love the black and white them as well! Great job! :)
-Jillian Rodgers

kristenrothbauer

Post by kristenrothbauer »

Hi Taylor!
The black and white looks so clean and professional. Everything about your layout is extremely striking. I think you did a great job!
✮✢❂✶✧
Kristen Rothbauer

livitup1

Post by livitup1 »

The black and white aesthetic is SO GOOD. You nailed it with the heading too- The font is nearly perfect for this website

shasta_cola

Post by shasta_cola »

Hi, Taylor!

I love the design concept you chose for your website. It looks very clean and professional. It has good alignment and great contrast. I also love the photo you chose of yourself. The black-and-white add a nice touch.
~ Shasta Mori ~

Natuwu

Post by Natuwu »

Hi Taylor! I really like the typefaces you chose for your website! Its very easy to read and it helps lead my eye throughout the page. Great job!
-Natalie Meza

CedarM

Post by CedarM »

Hey Taylor,
Great job on your website! I really like your use of black and white as well as the use of negative space in your name. I do think the website works in black and white but I wonder if a small splash of color would really help catch the eye. Overall great job
-Cedar
- Cedar Moosmuller