Project01_Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
anacatnic

Project01_Final

Post by anacatnic »

Hey everyone! :D Here's my project 01 final, I didn't make too many changes just sized some things up and changed the font of the class info. For the design, i wanted it to be very textured, pops of color focused, and almost a y2k/vintage feel. I actually based a lot of it off of my sketchbook haha. Hope y'all like it!

Websites
https://99designs.com/blog/web-digital/ ... eb-design/
https://webflow.com/blog/unique-website-layouts
Attachments
grc175_project01_website_final.png
grc175_project01_mobile_final.png
-- Anastasia Valory 8-)

onnimelon

Re: Project01_Final

Post by onnimelon »

One of the best designs on here! The menu button texts match the background a little too well, maybe consider having the text be pink like the headline contact me, and name or making the gradient purple a little lighter. Overall it's a really neat personal design. I think you nailed the Y2K feel for sure.
alexandra buyck :D

Brooke_Brown

Post by Brooke_Brown »

Hello Anastasia! I really like the website you ended up going with! It looks very good and i love your layout and type choices :) good work!
Brooke Brown

Giselle

Post by Giselle »

Hi Anastasia!
I like the website layout you chose. It does give a vintage vibe, and the colors go great with each other. The colors give good contrast, and it makes the type legible. Changing the sizes of the typefaces helped a lot with your hierarchy! My suggestion would be to move the links from your mobile layout down and the body copy/picture on the top. I feel like that would match better with your computer layout. Besides that, it looks very cool, and I can't wait to see it live! :D
Giselle Sanchez

chloecutter

Post by chloecutter »

I was super excited to see the final version of this, and I absolutely love it! It's just so stylized and true to your personality, it reminds me of an early 2000s movie with the ripped paper and bold color choices. Love love love it!

LMisher

Post by LMisher »

Hello Anastasia!

This design is awesome, and it looks like you've put much thought and creativity into it! I love the colors and definitely the torn newspaper look! My only suggestion would be to replace the menu with a three-line hamburger menu on the mobile version to create a drop-down menu option and you are good to go. Great job!
Warm Regards,

LaTara Misher :D

ngrover19

Post by ngrover19 »

Hello Anastasia!

The complexity in this is easy to get wrong, but you got is so, so right. It's not only easy to interpret, but fun to peruse. The color, the diagonal layout, the typeface and layers all coexist so nicely. Excellent!
-Nathan Grover

Genevieve Dierenga

Post by Genevieve Dierenga »

Hello, Anastasia

where can I start all of your designs are so well put together in both the web and computer and mobile. I like how you adjusted the scaling ratio for the mobile version. I feel like I can really tell the type of person you are just on how you designed it and the color choices you used I also love the very the font that you chose to use for the headlines.

Joey_Escalera

Post by Joey_Escalera »

Hi Anastasia! Wow, what a fun design! love the contrast you've added with the bright pink and tan, as well as contrast with the paper texture! I think on your mobile version everything on the bottom could have been moved more towards the middle a bit to even out the weight distribution. Amazing work!

jillian_rodgers

Post by jillian_rodgers »

Hi Anastasia,

I absolutely love the retro/Y2K vibes going on with your design! There is so many fun colors and patterns which makes everything pleasing to the eye. Amazing job :)
-Jillian Rodgers