Project01_Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Project01_Final

Post by Instructor »

You didn't need to make too many changes, Anastasia. This thing was pretty ready to roll when you presented it in prelims.

The 1980s Memphis scrapbook is still here. You only minimally messed with it and I am glad. I want to take a red string and draw connections between the photographs to prove some outlandish theory about how traffic signals are going to take over the world or secretly rule it. Maybe along with the mailboxes. The whole thing has a frantic quality to it that I'm really enjoying. It looks like you're visually having a mental breakdown and I'm here for it. The colors are great, as I mentioned in my preliminary critique. It even has decent margins too. And the fonts are fun as well. That blobby headline makes your headlines look like they were carefully cut out of a diner menu or something. Just so much fun all the way around.

It's basically the web version of this:

The only issue I can spot is that your bodycopy is a little close to the edge of your paper on your mobile version. That's it.

Excellent work! Some of the best I've ever seen in this class.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

taylorichord

Post by taylorichord »

This is so unique! The images you used look incredible and the colors are super nice on the eyes. Both the mobile and desktop versions work very well together.
Great job!
Taylor Ichord

kristenrothbauer

Post by kristenrothbauer »

Hi Anastasia!
I love the scrapbook vibe of your website it has a super fun mixed-media energy. Great work!
✮✢❂✶✧
Kristen Rothbauer

Natuwu

Post by Natuwu »

Hi Anastasia! I really like the vibe of your website, it's really fun! You did a great job arranging everything given the amount of detail you added!
-Natalie Meza

CedarM

Post by CedarM »

Hi Anastasia,
Well done on this project. I think you really shined here with your color choices. The pink mixed with the dark navy blue really allows that pick to pop off the page. I think also having the beige of the newspaper helps tone down the contrast of the navy and pink and helps the piece feel a little lighter.
-Cedar
- Cedar Moosmuller