Final project 1 Genevieve Dierenga

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Genevieve Dierenga

Final project 1 Genevieve Dierenga

Post by Genevieve Dierenga »

Hello,

I decided to stick with my first design I really enjoyed the purple and Grays I used along with the layouts I chose. Some things I'd changed from my rough to my final was that when you would click on let's say the projects tap you would go to the projects tab and then where the projects tab was listed to begin with it would switch to the one that you just left. because there's no point in having tab you're on be shown. I also changed where my picture would be located in my mobile version so it would be less crowded when you're trying to read.
Attachments
project01_final.png
project01_fianal_gevieve.png
Web 1920 – 1.png
Web 1920 – 2.png

onnimelon

Re: Final project 1 Genevieve Dierenga

Post by onnimelon »

Simple, minimalist and clean. I like the name being halfway on and off, it really works. The image being centered in the mobile version looks a lot better
alexandra buyck :D

Brooke_Brown

Post by Brooke_Brown »

Hello Genevieve! I like your design a lot! I like that you went with the purple/pink colors and your layout is nice and clean :) it looks good!
Brooke Brown

Giselle

Post by Giselle »

Hi Genevieve!
I love the design you picked to continue. The colors have great contrast, and the text is easy to read. Having a page that links to your other projects is a great idea! My suggestion is to have some guidelines for your computer layout; it will help the TMCC logo and contact information stay in the same position as you go through the different pages. Besides that, it is a beautiful design, and I'm obsessed with the pink and grey color scheme. I can't wait to see it live and in action! :D
Giselle Sanchez

chloecutter

Post by chloecutter »

I love the color choices and the anonymous character you chose for your image, cute! The light purple is working well with the white blank space, and your choice of typestyle for your name is happy and warm, it makes me want to navigate the website!

KAWINTHRAC

Post by KAWINTHRAC »

Hi Genevieve,
I think your background color, your name font, and the image are really good choice. They go very well together. I like how your design look very clean and minimal. It is very easy to read and navigate too.
Kawinthra Chongsuksantikul

LMisher

Post by LMisher »

Hello Genevieve!

I like the design choice. It's nice, clean and easy to navigate! Just as a suggestion, I would lower from name down a little on both versions so that it's not sitting on the header. Also, on the mobile version, I would replace the tabs with a hamburger (drop-down) menu to save space. Overall, it was very good work.
Warm Regards,

LaTara Misher :D

ngrover19

Post by ngrover19 »

Hello Genevieve!

I really like the contrast and heavy use of white for space in your layout. The matching purple shadow of your title/name in the white background gives a really clean look. A great use of simplicity!
-Nathan Grover

anacatnic

Post by anacatnic »

Hi Genevieve!!

I love the purple and brown!! It gives a softness to it while still having contrast, really good job!! I also enjoy the script font. Really enjoy this!!
-- Anastasia Valory 8-)

Joey_Escalera

Post by Joey_Escalera »

Hi Genevieve! Love the simplistic style you've gone for, both color and design wise. I think your mobile about me text and title could've worked better centered, to match where you've placed your picture. Great job!