Project 01 Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
jillian_rodgers

Re: Project 01 Final

Post by jillian_rodgers »

Hi Alex!

I really love the cat theme, as well as the renaissance/medieval vibe with the text! Amazing job!
-Jillian Rodgers

Joey_Escalera

Post by Joey_Escalera »

Hi Alex! Love the font choice, I feel like it fits everything very well! I feel like the thing that stand out the most to me is it feels a bit too empty, I think making the picture more apparent in the design and making the body text bigger would help a lot. Great job!

Austin_Niedfeldt

Post by Austin_Niedfeldt »

Hey Alex!
I personally really love your design for this project. I am a very big fan of medieval themes, and you made that theme perfectly connect to your design. I think this is very well done and probably my favorite one in the entire class. Great job! I honestly wish I went with a medieval theme now that I saw yours!
~ Austin Niedfeldt :lol:

kristenrothbauer

Post by kristenrothbauer »

Hi Alex!
Love the vibe of your website! The font you picked and the picture play super well off of each other, and the color palette works so well with the design. Great work!
✮✢❂✶✧
Kristen Rothbauer

livitup1

Post by livitup1 »

I like the layout a lot in this one. Having your picture take place on the right of the text is such a cool placement choice

taylorichord

Post by taylorichord »

The drawing is really nice! That along with the font really gives this a distinct feel. I absolutely love medieval themes so I can't wait to see this live.
Awesome job!
Taylor Ichord

shasta_cola

Post by shasta_cola »

Hey, Alex!

I like the design you chose. It is very original. It reminds me of the renaissance, with the font and the image of the cat. It’s pretty interesting and I think you did well with the concept.
~ Shasta Mori ~

Natuwu

Post by Natuwu »

Hi Alex! I like the concept of your website! I think everything is well balanced and it is easy to navigate!
-Natalie Meza

CedarM

Post by CedarM »

Hi Alex,
I love this web page, I think you did an excellent job matching your type and imagery which gives the page great unity. I also think being able to find a way to use that hilarious cat painting in a cohesive way was really well done.
-Cedar
- Cedar Moosmuller