Project 01 Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
livitup1

Project 01 Final

Post by livitup1 »

For my final I ended up choosing the green version. I just really liked the colors. It's nothing super intense but I still wanted to keep the minimalistic view with having simple shapes and only the 3 colors.
The mobile version also got an update by my deciding to do a side bar instead of cramming it all in one screen. I'm not the most proud of it still but it is a huge step improvement from my preliminaries
project01_ol.png
project01_mobile_ol.png
https://onepagelove.com/alexander-engzell
https://onepagelove.com/kathy-loves-airbnb
^ My inspirational websites

Brooke_Brown

Re: Project 01 Final

Post by Brooke_Brown »

Hello Olivia! I really like the design you decided to go with! I think the green compliments the web layout and i also like the placement of your text
Brooke Brown

LMisher

Post by LMisher »

Hello Olivia,

Nice choice of colors in this version. It is clean, easy to navigate and well designed. Good job!
Warm Regards,

LaTara Misher :D

Giselle

Post by Giselle »

Hi Olivia!
I love the design you chose to move forward with project two. It is minimalistic, and the color you chose is elegant. The type is eligible, and the changes you made are remarkable. I love how you added tabs on the top to link to your projects and home page. I also like how you included the hamburger menu for your mobile; it helps keep the minimalistic theme you have in the computer layout. My only suggestion is to add more green color through your layout, maybe in the links or your name. Everything else looks great, and I'm excited to see your website live! :D
Giselle Sanchez

chloecutter

Post by chloecutter »

Hey Olivia! Love the project buttons at the top, it makes for a clean, easy-to-navigate design! Your image in an oval shape reminds me of a locket necklace, love the soothing green as well, great job!

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

A very clean layout here, Olivia. A solid, by the numbers website.

The thing that stands out to me about it is the cleanliness of it all. Everything is placed so well I can move my eye around easily through your composition, finding what I need at will. The composition also helps my eye move around. Decent margins too. Right on the edge of fragmenting in some spots, but it does not tip over said edge. Everything is easy to read. Your type choices work well and you use both color and boldness to establish hierarchy. The whole thing just works together like a well oiled machine. A deeply solid website.

I'm not even sure you needed the white boxes. Maybe on your buttons to draw attention, but your layout moves the eye around so well, I don't think it's strictly necessary.

Good work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

KAWINTHRAC

Post by KAWINTHRAC »

Hi Olivia,
Your pages look very minimal and clean. I like your color and fonts choices. The composition of your page layout is really good.
Kawinthra Chongsuksantikul

ngrover19

Post by ngrover19 »

Hello Olivia!

Simple and strong layout. The location of everything feels natural and it's hard to find a critique that isn't purely opinion-based. Great web page!
-Nathan Grover

Genevieve Dierenga

Post by Genevieve Dierenga »

Hi, Olivia

I loved the simple design you went with for your design, it looks very easy to navigate. I also like the font that you used for your menu buttons such as home and the projects.

anacatnic

Post by anacatnic »

Hi olivia!

Love the sage green border you used! Very simple but effective layout. Great job!
-- Anastasia Valory 8-)