Project 01 Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Brooke_Brown

Project 01 Final

Post by Brooke_Brown »

This is my final Project 01
Attachments
Web 1920 – 1.png
iPhone 14 Pro Max – 1.png
Brooke Brown

LMisher

Re: Project 01 Final

Post by LMisher »

Brook,

I am glad that you went with this design. It was my favorite out of the two versions submitted.
On the mobile version, I would have liked the color scheme for the buttons to match the pc version, but overall you did a really good job.
Warm Regards,

LaTara Misher :D

Giselle

Post by Giselle »

Hello Brooke!
I like the design you chose to do for project two. I love the pictures you used, and the typefaces you chose are legible. Your layout is easy to follow, and there's a lot of space for links! My only suggestion would be to pick one of the color schemes to follow from either your mobile design or your computer design. The light orange and blue color scheme fits best with your layout. Besides that, this design is modern and remarkable; I can't wait to see it running! :D
Giselle Sanchez

chloecutter

Post by chloecutter »

I love this so much Brooke, the choice of dark blues fading into black creates such a cool effect, while your images also work well together! Such a strong, professional website, great job!

onnimelon

Post by onnimelon »

I like the fading blue links that you have in the mobile design as well as the desktop. It's clear the color come from the mountain photo. Really professional and clean. I would just size down the home icon because it looks a little overstretched! Overall, your design is solid
alexandra buyck :D

ngrover19

Post by ngrover19 »

Hi Brooke!

I am glad to see you went with this version for your final, I love the scenery! I do have one suggestion which would be to match the color scheme from your computer layout, as the mobile version buttons seem to slightly compete with the color theme of the page. Overall great work and a nice layout.
-Nathan Grover

Genevieve Dierenga

Post by Genevieve Dierenga »

Hello Brooke!

I love both your use of pictures. I also like the stepping stone of color used for both your mobile and desktop version. It adds a lot of interest to the different projects.

anacatnic

Post by anacatnic »

Hi brooke!

I love that sidebar in the website layout! I think it works so well with everything and helps maintain balance and the color composition. I kinda wish it was also in the mobile version!! Overall, fantastic job!!
-- Anastasia Valory 8-)

Joey_Escalera

Post by Joey_Escalera »

Hi Brooke! What a strong design! Love your use of color and the desktop composition is really great! I think for your mobile version, summarizing your text block to one sentence, or just getting rid of it to free up more room for the picture of yourself would really help. Amazing work!

jillian_rodgers

Post by jillian_rodgers »

Hi Brooke!

I love that you went with the blue theme to match the oranges in the mountain picture! The only thing is that I would match the blues to be the same in both versions. Other than that, amazing job!
-Jillian Rodgers