Project 1 Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Joey_Escalera

Re: Project 1 Final

Post by Joey_Escalera »

Hi Sierra! You chose an absolutely lovely picture, I adore the colors! I think using black borders, both on the top and around the text boxes kind of stand out and detract from the color scheme. I also think that something that could have elevated this a bit more would have been to maybe use a gradient on the lavender box area instead of in the text box. Other than that, great job!

jillian_rodgers

Post by jillian_rodgers »

Hi Sierra,

The sunset design and color scheme is absolutely beautiful to look at! I would definitely play around with some different fonts, but other than that, great job! :)
-Jillian Rodgers

kristenrothbauer

Post by kristenrothbauer »

Hi Sierra!
I love the color scheme! I also think your layout looks very good, but you could use some bolder fonts to help the layout be more readable. Overall though, great job!
✮✢❂✶✧
Kristen Rothbauer

Natuwu

Post by Natuwu »

Hi Sierra! The colors you chose for your website are very vibrant! The only thing I would suggest is applying the gradient to the boxes in the mobile version as well. Overall great job!
-Natalie Meza

CedarM

Post by CedarM »

Hi Sierra,
Great work on your webpage, I really enjoy the colors you chose. I do think on the second version your body of type would be helped by removing the gradient. I think the gradient makes the text a bit harder to read.
-Cedar
- Cedar Moosmuller