Project01 Final

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Joey_Escalera

Re: Project01 Final

Post by Joey_Escalera »

Hi Chloe! Your design is so fun! Love the paper background texture, and overall theme of the design! I think that while the font for your name is super cool, it doesn't fit the rest of the sites fonts. I think changing either the rest of the fonts to somewhat better match it, or the other way around would really do a lot! I also think having a text box for your type really takes away from the cool texture you've added for your background. I think taking that away or even just lowering the opacity on it could have worked well. Great job, and very cool theme!

jillian_rodgers

Post by jillian_rodgers »

Hi Chloe!

I think your final design is one of my absolute favorites! I love the contrast with the font and the paper crumple background, it really gives an artistic vibe to the whole website. Amazing job!
-Jillian Rodgers

kristenrothbauer

Post by kristenrothbauer »

Hi Chloe!
I absolutely love the crumbled paper concept and the typeface you used for your name. You did such a great job at creating an inviting website, it looks fantastic!
✮✢❂✶✧
Kristen Rothbauer

shasta_cola

Post by shasta_cola »

Hey Chloe!

I love the final look of your website. It is very interesting. I like that you went with the crumpled paper concept. All of the little graphics you added are really cool and mysterious. I think you did a great job!
~ Shasta Mori ~

Natuwu

Post by Natuwu »

Hi Chloe! I really like the aesthetic of your website! The only thing I would change is switching the placement of the textbox and the centipede so that it overlaps in the mobile version as well. Overall great job!
-Natalie Meza

CedarM

Post by CedarM »

Hi Chloe,
Well done on the final, I think you did a really good job with the overall feel of your website. Adding the crumpled paper background really adds to the creepy vibe and brings everything together.
-Cedar
- Cedar Moosmuller