heyyyyyy

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
chloecutter

heyyyyyy

Post by chloecutter »

Hey everyone! My name is Chloe and I'm almost finished with my Graphic Communications Associate Degree here at TMCC, I plan to finish the four-year program here as well (halfway there)! Outside of school, I'm passionate about painting, sculpting, cooking, and being outside as much as possible. Lately, I've been listening to a lot of Ethel Cain and more hardcore/grunge, as well as hyperpop music. I haven't touched web design before, so I'm excited to learn something completely new this semester!

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: heyyyyyy

Post by Instructor »

Hey there, Chloe. Welcome to GRC 175. I hope it's the cherry on top of your GRC degree. It's a complex subject, but I'm here to help. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions or need any clarification.

Ethel Caine to hyperpop, eh? That's a pretty broad range. You'll need that hyperpop for those late night cram sessions to keep you awake.

Don't forget to put your real name in your signature. I go over how to do it in this Zoom video:
https://tmcc-edu.zoom.us/rec/share/euHT ... 2585671000
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173