Hey Class!

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
Austin_Niedfeldt

Hey Class!

Post by Austin_Niedfeldt »

Hello everyone! My name is Austin Niedfeldt. I am a student here at TMCC pursuing my AA degree in Graphic Design and have had a blast so far! This is my last semester before I graduate so hopefully all goes well! A little about me, I've lived here in Reno, Nevada all my life. I've been fascinated with video games as well as the technology used to create them my whole life. That is the dream after graduating, to pursue my own video game development company and see what happens after that. I can't wait to see everyone's work this semester and happy to be here in this class! :)
~ Austin Niedfeldt :lol:

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Hey Class!

Post by Instructor »

Hello Austin! Welcome to GRC 175. By your videogame aspirations, it sounds like you're interested in programming. Well, HTML and CSS are good gateway drugs to programming. They're relatively simple and get you started in on some of the logic and and theory behind it. Plus they give such immediate results.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm hear to answer them and provide any help you need.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173