Project 04 Prelim ✮

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.

Which Design Do You Prefer?

Green Design
63%
Blue Design
38%

Total votes: 8

antstronomy

Project 04 Prelim ✮

Post by antstronomy »

Hello everyone; sorry for the late post. Here are my two ideas for my project 04 preliminaries. The first idea I'll call my green design. TMCC inspired this design in general, and it stays true to the school's colors and appearance while still moving in a more modern direction. My second idea is my blue design. This color scheme had been in my head for awhile. I wanted this design to represent modern design and colors still while also seeming futuristic. It is simple but chic. Im learning more towards my blue design, but I look forward to hearing from anyone. Thank you!
Attachments
Web Home Page of Green Design
Web Home Page of Green Design
home_web_01.png (10.71 MiB) Viewed 1536 times
Mobile Home Page of Green Design
Mobile Home Page of Green Design
Web Inner Page of Green Design
Web Inner Page of Green Design
inner_web_01.png (359.32 KiB) Viewed 1536 times
Mobile Inner Page of Green Design
Mobile Inner Page of Green Design
Web Home Page of Blue Design
Web Home Page of Blue Design
home_web_02.png (458.13 KiB) Viewed 1536 times
Mobile Home Page of Blue Design
Mobile Home Page of Blue Design
Web Inner Page of Blue Design
Web Inner Page of Blue Design
inner_web_02.png (345.58 KiB) Viewed 1536 times
Mobile Inner Page of Blue Design
Mobile Inner Page of Blue Design

Hinata_Sato

Re: Project 04 Prelim ✮

Post by Hinata_Sato »

Hi Anthony,
Both of your sets have a cool style to them! I like the green design more. I especially love the home page. It has nice elements throughout the layout and I love the font you chose for the "GAMT". I suggest adding those elements and the image you have for the inner pages too! And changing the fonts of the navigation since it's hard to read. Nice work!
Hinata Sato

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

I concur with you, Anthony. I really like that blue design.

I think it's the color scheme. The blue, red, yellow, and white work together extremely well. It's such an attractive colorscheme it almost begs you to run with it. Great use of contrast throughout the design too. Everything pops. Good margins as well. Nice room to breathe for everybody. Your navigation is easy to see and use. Your layout's clean and my eye moves through it easily. You've got a nice platform here to start adding whatever you'd like.

The big weakness to it is a lack of photos. I'd recommend snagging some and sprinkling them throughout your design.

Nice work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Erikatsukamoto

Post by Erikatsukamoto »

Hey Anthony! I am really liking both of your designs, the first one is definitely my fav though. I really like your style on this one and your home page layout is brilliant. The only thing I would really change is messing around with hierarchy, all of you type is relatively the same size and I would make the programs, degrees..ext a little bit smaller. Really nice job!

jjkusler

Post by jjkusler »

Hi Anthony!

Your designs look awesome, they are so different from each other which makes it hard to pick! I'm leaning towards the 1st design because I'm all about blobs and squiggles and I really like how it adds an artsy element as it is for a arts program. Only suggestion I have to play with your subheader font, It's really pretty but it's a little hard to read. Overall, can't wait to see the final!
~*Jenna*

kevin_ksk

Post by kevin_ksk »

Hey Anthony

I really like your green design. The way you have the green elements supporting the page is really cool. Your fonts are also cool but maybe a little much. Also I think the first page would look best if the image is in focus.

isaacm03

Post by isaacm03 »

Hey Anthony!

Great work so far! I really like the blue layout, I think your bright colors work nicely to establish visual interest. My only feedback to you is to get some photos in there! Good luck!
Isaac M!

lil_cactux

Post by lil_cactux »

Hey Anthony,

Your first design is great! Totally has your style. I think you could use a different font for your navigation just because its a little hard to read. Overall great job!

NMartz

Post by NMartz »

Hello Anthony, I like both of your designs. Hard to pick between the two but if I had to choose I would choose the TMCC green design. Everything is looking good. Good work
- Nick Martinez 8-)

S_Osmar

Post by S_Osmar »

Hi Anthony,
I really like the blue design a lot, the extra colors and unique layout makes it a really interesting site to look at! maybe if you added some pictures on the pages it could help fill the page out. Great work!