Project3- Tina Bodden

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
TinaBodden

Project3- Tina Bodden

Post by TinaBodden »

~Tina Bodden~

rhack

Re: Project3- Tina Bodden

Post by rhack »

Tina this is flawless nice!
Ryan Hackbarth | drew a blank, so I put it in a frame

mminten

Post by mminten »

I like the feel of this site. The colors you picked are nice and I like the transparency on the home page buttons. The main problem I see is that the Student Work Section is kinda hidden on the bottom. Also when I click on an image on that page it shows a larger version but there is no way to go back to look at another image other than clicking on Student Work again.
Matthew Minten - GRC 175 - Fall 2011

miss_kristine

Post by miss_kristine »

I like the colors and textures of the site. I think it came together nicely. Just a couple of linking issues to work out.
Kristine Toward

brienicole

Post by brienicole »

I agree with her on the colors, and in the gallery Im also having linking issues, like when I click on a thumb. I cant get back to the gallery without hitting back button or student gallery etc...
~Brianne Porterfield
"What a crazy random happenstance!"

smith206

Post by smith206 »

I like the texture i think it would have looked great if it took up the entire page rather than just where the content is. I like the different colors too.
Kyle Smith

Vi_Vi

Post by Vi_Vi »

I really like your website. I like how the rollovers matches the text area on each page. I also like the texture background, and the font you used for Graphic Communications on the left. Nice job!
Vy Tat...

olddragon

Post by olddragon »

I really like the design of your site and the color choices too. My biggest issue is the links are a bit messed up. Clicking on the bridal gallery item brings me back to the first page with all the buttons, and the home page button seems to go to two different pages, the first page and the orange page. Besides those issues it is very nice.
Arlene Williams
Old dragons get tired but they can still flame. Beware!

hillysho

Post by hillysho »

Tina,

I really like the feel you were going for although I would have liked to see the "grunge" continued on the buttons as well. I too am having a hard time navigating through your work section. Overall nice job.
Hilary Shohoney