Project 4 Prelim!

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
keatonbeatty

Re: Project 4 Prelim!

Post by keatonbeatty »

Jenna,

I think both of your designs are working well, so I'm probably not going to be any help in deciding which one to pursue. The first one is super cool because of the bright green grass, it compliments the green of the TMCC logo really well. And the second one is juts very light, and summery which is super cool too. All your layouts are working well, good job!
~ keaton beatty

S_Osmar

Post by S_Osmar »

Hi Jenna,
I really like the design and look of your first design, the image you used for the background fits really well with the layout of your site. I would try to make your body type more legible, maybe making the opacity of the white box a bit less transparent. Nice work!

lil_cactux

Post by lil_cactux »

Hi Jenna,

Great work! I really like both of your designs! For real they are both such strong choices! Either one you choose, is a good choice.

kelseymarie_ba

Post by kelseymarie_ba »

Hi Jenna,
Great job re-designing the GAMT page! I think that the colors are awesome and really clean layouts! I really love the clipboard you added in your second design, it makes the website fun and helps with the school feel for the layout. Something that I think would help with your website would possibly do a justified text wrap around your clipboard for your second design, I think it would make your design cleaner! Hope that helps and can't wait to see your final website! :D

Kelsey Bautista