Project 04 Prelim! Last One!

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.

1 or 2

11%
89%

Total votes: 9

lil_cactux

Re: Project 04 Prelim! Last One!

Post by lil_cactux »

Hey Brady,

I really like your second design. It's very classy and the images are great. I think you could make the body copy a little bigger. That's about it (: great job!

Erikatsukamoto

Post by Erikatsukamoto »

Hey Brady! I really like how your designs came out! I think I'm leaning moire towards the second design. I would probably try messing around with the positioning of the tmcc logo, it seems a bit awkwardly placed in-between home and the rest of the nav bar. Really nice job!

keatonbeatty

Post by keatonbeatty »

Brady,
I think both of your designs are working well, I do however like your second design better if I had to say anything about it maybe make the images bigger and take more space on the page to break up all that type!
~ keaton beatty

NMartz

Post by NMartz »

Hello Brady, good work. I like both designs. They are simple and clean. I think I prefer the second design more. Everything is working nicely
- Nick Martinez 8-)

S_Osmar

Post by S_Osmar »

Hi Brady,
I like both of your designs! I would go with the green one because it fits the theme of TMCC. I feel like you could also add hints of the grey from your second design into it. Overall, great job!

kelseymarie_ba

Post by kelseymarie_ba »

Hey Brady,
I think both of your layouts have great colors and placement of imagery and text help the flow of navigation with the eye! My favorite layout would be the one with the black header, it makes the website more bold and with the white background, everything isn't too dark! Something that I think would help with your layout would be to work on the paragraphing, I think spacing it out a bit more would help with more legibility! Hope that helps, can't wait to see your final website! :D

Kelsey Bautista