Project 03 Final!!

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Brady Lenon

Project 03 Final!!

Post by Brady Lenon »

Hey everyone!
I was able to get quite a bit done this project. The only problem I had was getting the images and links next to the type. Other than that everything went pretty well. I go the links to the other sites done and designed. I hope Ron will like it.
Here's the link to the site: [url]file:///C:/Users/rtble/OneDrive/Brady/school%20work/Graphic%20design/GRC_175/grc175_project03/project_03.html[/url]

The original site: https://www.pteroworks.com/index.htm

I have no idea how to do what y'all did to make them links. So here's the folder.

Edit: Michael here. I believe this is the link to Brady's website:
https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... ct_03.html
Attachments
grc175_project03.zip
(21.46 MiB) Downloaded 16 times

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Project 03 Final!!

Post by Instructor »

Hey Brady. I think I tracked down your Project Three on the server. The link appears to be here: https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... ct_03.html. I'll be using that for the purposes of this critique.

The whole layout is pretty clean from what I can see. It's got a good sans-serif type that's easy to read and the lime green, white, and gray are working well together to provide good contrast. Your margins seem good and everything seems to have a place. I can follow your content and your navigation well.

The whole thing feels unfinished, though. It looks like most of your image links are broken and it feels like you wanted to do more with the layout. I see your ideas here, but it seems underbaked. I would have liked to have seen it taken further. Your homepage is not named index either.

Good effort!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

isaacm03

Post by isaacm03 »

Hey Brady!

You have good contrast here, I like the lime green banner. I think it works well with the friendlier sans-serif font. Just wish I could of seen those images!

Nice work!
Isaac M!

YoAdrian!

Post by YoAdrian! »

Hi Brady,
I like the colors you decided to go with and the font in the header is fun! I'm having issues seeing your images and sadly the layout is super wonky no matter what size or browser I view it on. I'm sure it's something simple to get your links works out for your images. Looks like a good start so far.
-Johnna Chism

Mars_Sink

Post by Mars_Sink »

n/a
- Mars Sink

S_Osmar

Post by S_Osmar »

Hey Brady!
I think what you got here is really good! I like your layout so far and the green is a cool choice for your header! I'm not sure if anything is supposed to be on the right of the page so that'll have to be fixed. Overall great work and keep it up!

Hinata_Sato

Post by Hinata_Sato »

Hey Brady!
Nice work on your website. I think you have a nice foundation for your website. I think it would look much better with images though!
Hinata Sato

kelseymarie_ba

Post by kelseymarie_ba »

Hey Brady,
Your website looks good so far, everything looks legible and its responsive so thats awesome! I think something that you could work on would be the alignment for your navigation buttons, maybe something with your margins? Other than that, good job! Can't wait to see the rest of your projects! :D

Kelsey Bautista

keatonbeatty

Post by keatonbeatty »

Brady,
Layout wise it's a good start, the green is a cool choice as well, it looks like all. the information is there it just needs some CSS styling going on, good job!
~ keaton beatty

lil_cactux

Post by lil_cactux »

Hey Brady,

Not a whole lot to go off of, good job getting the info on the page tho!