p3 prelim

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
isaacm03

Re: p3 prelim

Post by isaacm03 »

Hey Nancy!
Great work as always. I think I am leaning towards the first set of layouts because of the bright colors. The background image fits the comic theme. My only advice is to try a dark blue instead of a black for the type color. Super cool!
Isaac M!

lil_cactux

Post by lil_cactux »

Hey Nancy,

I love the re-designs! That orange pop-art background is so cool and comic-y I can't really say I would change anything. Well done!

S_Osmar

Post by S_Osmar »

Hi Nancy!
I really like the design with the orange and blue, they're really good contrasting colors. The layout I think is better than the other design, although I feel like you can carry over some of that comic book design into the blue and orange design to help it stand out like the other. Nice job!

Hinata_Sato

Post by Hinata_Sato »

Hi Nancy,
I love both of your designs! I think I'm liking the second design with orange more though. I think it represents the comic website better and I love the background with comic elements and I think this one has a nice hierarchy. Nice work!
Hinata Sato

megan_thompson2

Post by megan_thompson2 »

Hey Nancy,

I really like your first image of the landing page. It looks more condensed and not as much to choose from. I feel sometimes that having too much on the first page can look cluttered. I like to have simple drop down menus that can take me to where I need to go. Having images and your main features on the first page is great. You only need a few things to really pull someone to your site. I also love the orange you used on your second one! So vibrant and it draws your readers in.
Looks great!