Project 03 prelim critique

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.

1 or 2

38%
63%

Total votes: 8

kaiyote03

Re: Project 03 prelim critique

Post by kaiyote03 »

Hi yah Brady!

I am personally more attracted to your design with both the green and orange colors. I feel though that they are way to bright in terms of color and should tone them down. If you tone them down it creates more focus on the Pteranodon things rather than the header which is what you want. I do really enjoy the information layout for your homepage as it makes it quite easy to see the products

Good Job! Keep it up! (❁´◡`❁)
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Kai Madden just backflipped ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

isaacm03

Post by isaacm03 »

Hi Brady!
You took on quite the mission of designing Ron's website. I like the second layout currently. Your green is a bit too loud, I think if you toned it down a bit it would look great alongside the other colors in the design. Can't wait to see what Ron says.
Isaac M!

lil_cactux

Post by lil_cactux »

Hey Brady,

Lol nice choice of website to re-design! I like your second layout best, it looks more neat and precise (like model airplane building) I would consider upping the font size of body text and making sure there aren't too many characters per line. Overall, great work!

S_Osmar

Post by S_Osmar »

Hey Brady,
I really like the second design with the slanted shapes and the two colors! they definitely help make the page pop out more. i would probably avoid using those slanted shapes as frames for your body text and more so as background elements to fill up some more empty space. Overall nice work!

nancyrey143

Post by nancyrey143 »

Hi Brady,
I'm loving the orange accent color compared to the green Ptero :D I would try getting rid of the white box around his logo, and adding more nav buttons. I love the abstract boxes though for the second design, great work for these >v<
:)