Spring 2023_Proj3 Prelim Crit_Reno Buggie Barn

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
lil_cactux

Re: Spring 2023_Proj3 Prelim Crit_Reno Buggie Barn

Post by lil_cactux »

Hey Johnna,

Great re-designs! They look fantastic! I am partial to the first layout because of its easy readability. I can't see anything I would change.. well done!

S_Osmar

Post by S_Osmar »

Hey Johnna, I really like the way you incorporated the artwork of the site in your second design. Your layouts are really nice, but I think the icons in the navigation bar could be moved up a bit to appear more aligned, as well as making them a bit bigger. Great work!

nancyrey143

Post by nancyrey143 »

Hi Johnna,
These are really bold designs, especially with the type, these look so cool! I'm leaning toward the first one. I would just make the nav elements a bit larger. Overall, great job!
:)

Hinata_Sato

Post by Hinata_Sato »

Hi Johnna,
I love both of the designs a lot!! I love the illustration of the car and the font for the name of the website. Both of them can be great websites and I think you did a great job redesigning them. My favorite will is the first one. I think the colors and the gradient on the background look really nice and it works really well with the illustration you have. Great work!
Hinata Sato

megan_thompson2

Post by megan_thompson2 »

Hi Johnna,

I really like your redesign. I like the second rough for the landing page as it has a little bit more imagery on it. But it would be cool to include the bigger purple bug from the first rough in the background, with less opacity, maybe? The colors from the first rough really compliment each other as well. For the contact page I like the first rough.