Project 1 finale (〇_o)

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
nancyrey143

Re: Project 1 finale (〇_o)

Post by nancyrey143 »

Hi Kai!
I love the direction you're going with the website >v<
I would just try to have the image pop a bit more on the mobile to match the website. This looks great and I'm excited to see it coded and thriving.
:)

Erikatsukamoto

Post by Erikatsukamoto »

Hey Kai!! I really like the design that you ended up with. I think this looks super nice, your background image is very strong and the blue shade that you have is very nice. I love the font that you used for your name, and I think it would looks super good if you used that font with your resources and projects as welll. Really nice job!! :D

kevin_ksk

Post by kevin_ksk »

Hey Kai!

I really like your design! Your name logo looks really cool and modern. The layout is nice and clean. I like your colors. Your photo is kinda cool but I don’t understand exactly what it is and what it’s communicating. And I would take the glow away from the body text. Very nice job and I like how the blue color fades into the navigation

keatonbeatty

Post by keatonbeatty »

Kai,
I love this design!! It's so airy and chill while having a nice flow, and really highlighting you and your personality. You have achieved a really cool light background image while still making sure that the white type is highlighted and easy to read as well. If I had to critique anything I would say to maybe space your text on the web version a little more inward, but thats it honestly, super good job!
~ keaton beatty