Project 01 - Preliminary Critique

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
kaiyote03

Re: Project 01 - Preliminary Critique

Post by kaiyote03 »

Hi Anthony,

I really enjoy the art deco feel for both your designs. I also really like the color choices you have. Honestly you could go with either of the designs. For the second design I think you should move the crop of the image up a bit so that we can see your face and it doesn't look like you got half of your face deleted from existence.

Good luck. *^____^*
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Kai Madden just backflipped ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

nancyrey143

Post by nancyrey143 »

Hi Anthony,
I'm really loving this style you did for the websites, it goes along with the trends in websites that I've seen. I would just bold up the navigation, just to contrast it with the GRC 175 text on the side of it. Overall, great job!
:)

Hinata_Sato

Post by Hinata_Sato »

Hi Anthony!
I LOVE YOUR DESIGNS!! I love the aesthetics and how you placed the small elements in the background. Both of the designs look really look and I'm pretty sure they would look a lot better with the images you're going to add at the end. The serif font you chose makes it look professional and I like how you added your own logo for the second design! As for the body copy, I suggest making them sans serif for readability and don't do all caps since it's hard to read and you have a paragraph to read. It's hard to pick which one is better since I love them both... I think I would combine the elements of both. The second one looks a little empty compared to the first layout since you have fewer elements in the back, so maybe adding the elements you have on the first design will help with the emptiness. Nice work! I can't wait to see your final design!:)
Hinata Sato