Project 1 Preliminary Critique

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Mars_Sink

Re: Project 1 Preliminary Critique

Post by Mars_Sink »

Hi Kai!

I love your style and how consistent it is across all of your projects. I especially love that the blue color has been consistent throughout your business cards and logos. It feels like you have an idea of the future and will actually utilize this website! I would love to see some fun buttons like you did for the katamari project in grc 200, they don't have to be as detailed obvi. Really cool!
- Mars Sink

nancyrey143

Post by nancyrey143 »

Hi Kai!

These look great! You've always had such a clean way of design and this is no different, I always look forward to what you can create. I'm leaning more toward the first design because of the image, it just has a more personalized feel to it. I'm liking the font for your name but I would change the other fonts to fit the chill vibe of the website. If possible I would put the references in a tab underneath projects in order to see the photo a bit better ^v^. Overall, great job!
:)

Hinata_Sato

Post by Hinata_Sato »

Hey Kai!
I love how your designs have some kind of Japanese elements to them. I personally like the first design more because of the layout. I think it's more easier to navigate for the viewers with the projects on the side and resources in the middle. The font you chose for your name looks really good with the background color and the little icon in the middle of your name :lol: . For the first design, I think I would make the color of the line between your Resources and body copy white and make the image of tsuru as a whole background. Nice work! :)
Hinata Sato