Project 01

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
kaiyote03

Re: Project 01

Post by kaiyote03 »

Hi-ya Nancy!

I love your second design. The layout is super clean and the way its composed in the frame is just a chefs kiss to top it all off. The color also matches well with the cat and vinyl and gives the design some funk and kick that I really enjoy seeing. I also really enjoy your usage of the blue as it pops off the green really well. The only thing i would change is your font for your name in that design as it doesn't really match the sort of feel I'm getting from the rest of the design.

Your first design is also really nice and simplistic but it works very well. The only gripe I have with it is that the white text for your projects really isn't popping off from the background enough and I'm losing track of it.

Loving these designs and can't wait to see them finalized! Best of luck! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Kai Madden just backflipped ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Hinata_Sato

Re: Project 01

Post by Hinata_Sato »

Hey Nancy!
I love the "Hello, my name is" headline! I think it's a nice idea to drag people's attention, but I would bring up the opacity more since it's blending in with the background right now. Besides that, I think the first layout is working really well! I like how you layout the page with sans serif fonts and how you made the "contact" pops out by making the color red! For the second layout, I think the cat is really cute! haha. I like how it's sitting on the vinyl and kind of looking at the body copy. I like how both of them are simple and have a clean look! Good luck!:)
Hinata Sato