Project 01 Prelim

Post links to your Project One websites for discussion and feedback.
Erikatsukamoto

Re: Project 01 Prelim

Post by Erikatsukamoto »

Hey Kevin, I really like both of you designs. I might try incorporating the pattern with the second design into the blue of the first design and see how that looks. Nice job.

kaiyote03

Post by kaiyote03 »

Hi Kevin,

I really enjoy your first design as the color and layout really pop out against the picture of you and it creates a good contrast within the layout. I think you should either expand the picture or reduce its size as it is barely escaping its boundary and it look more unintentional than I think was intended. I would also scooch it a little bit to the left.

I really enjoy the patterns you have in the second design but I think it would work well fused into the first design in someplace like the header just to flesh out that empty space.

Good luck. ( ̄_, ̄ )
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Kai Madden just backflipped ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

nancyrey143

Post by nancyrey143 »

Hi Kevin,
I'm liking the blue background for your first layout, it goes well with the font you used
for your name. I would get rid of your name in the left corner and put the tabs of your social media
there. Overall, great job!
:)

Hinata_Sato

Post by Hinata_Sato »

Hello Kevin!
I like how your designs look professional and clean! You created unity by making the colors match the image of you with the fonts and background. I love how you added the icons of the contact info. I think that's really smart that you added that and it looks more modern and professional. I suggest making the image of you smaller for the mobile version. I think it is too big that you surprise the viewer haha. But I like how added the pattern in the background for the second one. Nice work! :)
Hinata Sato