project 2 jose

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
jfotodesign

project 2 jose

Post by jfotodesign »

so i lost all my shtuff when my hard drive fail >.< and i was struggling to put it together so this is what i have. . . (ps) be gentle lol

http://www.grc175.com/student/fall_2011 ... project_2/
my Kia beats

Dave

Re: project 2 jose

Post by Dave »

it's a nice site concept, but the tiled image in the background is kind of annoying....
David Bjerre

I found sand!

TinaBodden

Post by TinaBodden »

For losing all your work you still have a good base. I would like to see one background picture instead of it repeating. Also a page title at the top would be a lot more affective.
~Tina Bodden~

olddragon

Post by olddragon »

Sorry to hear about the hard drive. Not sure how I could cope if it happened to me.

I think you might want to work on the text... the body copy could use an edit... and not centered, also a shorter line length. But I understand you are starting over, and that is as far as you could get.
Arlene Williams
Old dragons get tired but they can still flame. Beware!

LindsWalters

Post by LindsWalters »

Your concept came out like you visioned. You pretty much hit the ball on this one. Its readable, and the type is what you would see. in a simple sight.
Lindsey Walters

Vi_Vi

Post by Vi_Vi »

It's impressive that you still manage to get your site up and working after your hard drive fails on you. I like the concept on your site, but I agree with Tina, a headline or the title of your site on the top of the page would make your site seems more complete, as well as getting rid of the repeating background.
Vy Tat...