Hello!

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
yasmin_bean

Hello!

Post by yasmin_bean »

My name is Yasmin but feel free to call me Yassy if you want to shorten it.

I'm twenty-one years old and I enjoy writing stories and watching YouTube videos. Mainly gaming channels since I'm fascinated by seeing different games I haven't heard of and the result of a group of people's hard work. It's also interesting to see people's reactions to those games and how they differ from mine. I also enjoy playing video games like Pokemon and Genshin Impact.

I have a dog who is over a year old now and I adore him with all my heart. Also, I enjoy designing because I get to exercise my brain in ways I normally wouldn't think about. I'm currently trying to get back into drawing because it was something I enjoyed a lot as a hobby when I was younger. And yeah, that's all I can think of off the top of my head.

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Post by Instructor »

Welcome to GRC 175, Yasmin. This class should exercise your brain is all sorts of new ways. Definitely get some nuronic calisthenics in. Write new neural pathways and such.

I look forward to seeing your solutions to all the class projects. That's always my favorite part of these classes. Seeing how everyone designs and builds their stuff. Always fascinating. That's why I conduct critiques on this web 2.0 antique. So you can go look at those who came before and harvest them for ideas. If you need help, have questions, or just need a sounding board, don't hesitate to email me or message me in Canvas. I try to respond as quickly as I can.

Don't forget to drop in a forum sig on your account.

May you have good sessions at the brain gym.
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173