Yo

Please introduce yourself here. C'mon, don't be shy!
keatonbeatty

Yo

Post by keatonbeatty »

Hello!
My name is Keaton and this is my last class in the long process it has been getting two associate degrees through TMCC. I'm originally from the small town of Elko and have been here in Reno going on my fourth year now. Some fun facts about me, I love plants and trying out new coffee shops around town, I have been in college since 2018 (originally for education), and I work at Starbucks! I have always been interested in anything and everything involving art but really fell in love with it during the four years I worked at an art and history museum throughout high school. I am super excited to dive into this class and learn all about websites and how they come together throughout this semester!

Instructor
Site Admin

Re: Yo

Post by Instructor »

Two associates degrees! That's pretty darn impressive, Keaton. I hope GRC 175 treats you well and I look forward to seeing your work. It sounds like you have pretty eclectic tastes and I'm sure that will inform your design. If you have any questions or need any help, I'm available via Canvas or email.

Don't forget to put a signature on your account so we know who you are. Thanks!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173