Project 4 Final - Zach Andrews

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
zandrews

Project 4 Final - Zach Andrews

Post by zandrews »

Well I messed with this thing as much as I could but it's 11:49pm and I am out of time unfortunately BUT I got a good foundation and 2 pages full of content (for whatever reason the nav and base setup kept bugging out on me more than usual with this one. Anyways The GAMT logo and the program tab have content and the others have the beautiful scenery in the background. Definitely will keep playing with this when I have time over summer.

Anyways what a class! Never have done web design before and i felt like I learned so so so much.It can be so extremely frustrating getting the coding right but when you finally do, such a good feeling. I feel like I am some sort of genius (even though DEFINITELY NOT lol).

Here is my link to my project 4: https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... about.html

....and here is my link to my project 3 for those of you who care to see it (much more proud of that one): https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... index.html

Thank you all so much for a fantastic semester - I learned so much from all of you and your designs. Have a fantastic summer everyone and hope to see you all next semester!

Best,
Zach

Elle Barre

Re: Project 4 Final - Zach Andrews

Post by Elle Barre »

Zach, You're such a talented designer, such good taste. I love the essence of this website, it's beautiful. The parallax thing and the colors of it --it's just so engaging. I believe you must be a genius, along with everybody else who managed to figure out html and css at all who'd never seen it before. I'll tell you a secret, on all of the projects, after critiquing other students' projects, I would go back and read just your critiques of their work. Always so generous with your vision, your sensibilities, your knowledge. I know you put a lot of your time and energy into really giving useful ideas and praise, and into bringing us into your creative process a bit; your frustrations, successes. I want to thank you for that, because I learned from all it: the sharing, your critiques, and your projects. :-)
~ Elle Barre