We made it y'all.

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.

Scale of 1-10 how done with school are you?

10 (because if you choose anything else you're lying)
75%
25%
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 4

chefspencer

We made it y'all.

Post by chefspencer »

https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... index.html

Alright look, I know it's not much, but I can't tell y'all how happy I am to see everyone else struggled with this last one too lol.
~Spencer Ellison

Elle Barre

Re: We made it y'all.

Post by Elle Barre »

Well, I can really see your struggle with this. :?:
:lol:

It looks great, top to bottom and to all the branches and roots! It's excellent: "thorough" is an understatement. I stopped clicking on links when I realized that they are ALL actual links to more actually fleshed-out pages and I began to feel like, wait a minute... this guy is a ringer! He came outta the gate with a kick-ass Proj 1, and just kept being out there in front not even out of breath. Your work has been inspiring and enjoyable and great quality and probably made some people reach a little higher, and others to cry at the dinner table and wonder, "Could I ever be that good?" Thankfully, we don't have to be "that good" to make a decent webpage, but, we CAN be and make an awesome website, and you proved it. I hope to see your work again in future classes, you really added a lot to this one.

I just realized this thing always changes my typewritten smiley face into an icon and I do not like that icon! All these months, I thought I was sending out my basic typey smiley face... Now I see I can turn smileys off. But it's too late, you think I look like this :) but I really look like this 8-)
~ Elle Barre