Project 3 Final

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Ericha Eberhart

Project 3 Final

Post by Ericha Eberhart »

Here is my class work page https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... -eberhart/

Here is my Project 3 page https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... index.html

So this is late but a least its done! So most of my process was a struggle because of the invisible alignment I used for a lot of this website. I have no idea what is going on with my Nav style changing from the intended appearance on the home page to whatever you call the mumbo jumbo on the other pages. So if anyone has a clue I’m all ears! This is definitely not my proudest hour but it came down to having something to turn in for me.
-Ericha Eberhart :D

lilykmitch

Re: Project 3 Final

Post by lilykmitch »

Hi ericha
this looks amazing and all the navigation works super well. I think you did great even though you dont think so. This is soo good
Lily Mitchell :geek:

Meghna_Misson

Post by Meghna_Misson »

Hey Ericha,
Gosh! This is really a LIVE website! There's so many functions to it that it just blows my mind! Wonderful work!
Meghna Misson - student

zandrews

Post by zandrews »

Ahhhh Ericha! You are amazing! This looks sooooo awesome!

Really love your design and you brought it to life so well. Everything works excellently and it's so easy to make my way around your site. Honestly I find very little to critique cause it is so well done - very professional looking and your additional pages are excellently laid out with the different background pertaining to the section and content. The ever so small critique I have is I noticed your nav changes style from the home page to the other pages but its fairly minor and hardly noticeable. If it wasn't the nav that we regularly interact with I wouldn't even have noticed it as the two styles work with the site.

Anyways thank you for providing me with a major inspiration boost to FINALLY finish mine this weekend. Im sure you can share my end-of-the-semester dead inside feeling of just being BURIED. I dont think I will ever again take 5 GRC classes (especially with a legendary Dan class). Seriously dying over here lol.

Major props to you though for continuing to plow through at a much more gracious pace than I am. Onto project 4 (well... almost for me). Keep up the excellent work. We're almost there! :)

Best,
Zach

squidgola33

Post by squidgola33 »

this looks so good! i dont even have anything to tell you to do differently it looks great!

Megan Greaves

Post by Megan Greaves »

I think you did a very nice job! You got it looking almost exactly like the images from the preliminary. There is a bit more to do perhaps, but I think this isn't such a bad thing to present to us. You're well on your way. Well done. :D