Project04 Prelim

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
Meghna_Misson

Re: Project04 Prelim

Post by Meghna_Misson »

Hey James,
In your first concept, I actually find the green neon bar too distracting and pulls away from the information in the center, so the second design has got to be in my favor. I also do like how you decreased some of the elements on screen to where it doesn't bombard the viewer and retains their attention--great design work!
Meghna Misson - student

mck775

Re: Project04 Prelim

Post by mck775 »

Hey James! I definitely prefer your second design more. I like the colors and how readable the sections are on the screen. I also like how you included all of the contact info possible at the bottom. However I do have a few things that I would add. :) First is the nav bar. It's very small and with it being the main bay for most of the resources necessary for the audience, the size should be more profound. I also think that your fonts are a little scattered, you have four different ones going here. I think sticking to one or two keeps it simple and easy to follow. Other than that I think it looks really clean and I love your use of the photos for the page and its representation of its designated sections. I look forward to seeing your improvements.