project4 prelim???

Post links to your Project Four websites for discussion and feedback.
James Hill

Re: project4 prelim???

Post by James Hill »

Hello McKenzie,
Cool designs you have. I like design one most. Design two artistically is cooler and more interesting but it give off a vibe of a art showcase website and not a school. Good Job.

Meghna_Misson

Post by Meghna_Misson »

Hey McKenzie,
Damn, I love these--they are just so cool! I absolutely adore the visual design work in the second one because it captures the program so well and somewhat has an unsettling feel to it--not in a negative way, because this feature is what draws me in the most! (It also kind of reminds me of the concept of "liminal places", especially on the focus of open spaces with a single object in the middle of them; so, it is very cool that this idea translates through). I also do enjoy the vibe of the first one, that being night-time life on campus, and how the text pops off of the dark background. Between these two, it is very hard to decide with which one you should go with, but ultimately I'd say the first concept because of that gorgeous backdrop. Amazing work!
Meghna Misson - student

lilykmitch

Post by lilykmitch »

i really love your green concept the swirly design you made for the background is so cool and adds a layer of interest thats super different but i really love it!
Lily Mitchell :geek: