project 03

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
yenny

project 03

Post by yenny »

A lot of work is needed but here's what I got so far.

I also updated my min page.

https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2022/yen-nguyen/

https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... ex_p3.html
Yen N.

Cole_Richards

Re: project 03

Post by Cole_Richards »

I really like the start you have, there's not much to comment on but im excited to see where you take it!
Cole Richards (Betes Boy)

kpargs

Post by kpargs »

Hi, my project felt more complicated than what I ended up with as well, this is a lot to take in, keep going! Its a great start, it does seem a little blocky, but I know you're working on it.
Aloha --------------Kirsten Pargas

Mike_Chavez123

Post by Mike_Chavez123 »

You have it going hope it goes great

Megan Greaves

Post by Megan Greaves »

This was a tough project to code but I think you can get there. You've put down the foundation. Build the rest if you can; its going to be a very busy rest of semester.

Fatkid53

Post by Fatkid53 »

A nice base to start with, some css work still to go but a great beginning. I use Michael's crazy color block method with css when it gives me trouble and it helps.
James P. Cowan

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

I appreciate you for getting SOMETHING up, Yen. Yes there is a lot of work ahead, but I appreciate your effort.

I see you were going for a very clean look here. I like the color scheme you chose. It's bright and summery. Good image choice on the home page as well. It's a good representative meal of what this place serves. You have a layout that's ready for content and imagery. Your navigation is easy to see and use and your type is easy to read.

The whole thing is very plain. I think it would have really benefitted from background images on all your pages. That would have given your content something to play off of. All of the pages need more content as well, both picture and text.

Good effort!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Ericha Eberhart

Post by Ericha Eberhart »

Hi! you have a clean and smooth transition from web to mobile which is awesome! you have a great foundation!
-Ericha Eberhart :D

Meghna_Misson

Post by Meghna_Misson »

Hey Yen,
I like how direct it is to the viewer, but there is not enough items here that I could comment on for this critique; I sort of remember that the original website was quite minimal too, so I can understand how it might've been hard trying to add more to it since there was not enough to work on from the beginning--but I think what would have improved this redesign even further would be by adding a button that links to the previous site so that the audience can view the changes that were made. But other than that, I still think it satisfies the goals for this project, great work!
Meghna Misson - student

lilykmitch

Post by lilykmitch »

Hi Yen
I like the colors and layout you have started here. This project was a lot for me too it took me so long to get where i ended up and its nowhere close to the preliminary layouts I made. I think this is coming along well!
Lily Mitchell :geek: