project3_final_jcowan

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
zandrews

Re: project3_final_jcowan

Post by zandrews »

Hey James!

Nice job on your site here! Looks excellent and works great! Each page loads in just fine and all of your work is super well organized and easy to scroll down through. Btw major props to your life drawing page! I was a fine art drawing minor from UNR a few years back and definitely have a huge passion for drawing as a hobby on the side. Really great stuff you got there.

Anyways there is honestly nothing I can really critique your site on as it is one of the most functional to all the different pages. Major props on this! I am STILL working on project 3 (buried with all 5 grc courses this semester and css and html take me days of so much trial and error. Unfortunately Ill be missing the week long critique window but hopefully Ill have it up this weekend. I need to get a move onto project 4. oi!

Anyways keep up the excellent work. Definitely a great inspiration to finally finish mine after seeing yours. Fantastic work!

Best,
Zach

lilykmitch

Post by lilykmitch »

This looks soo good and everything works great. your layouts look really good and you can really tell how passionate you are about this by how much time you spend on your websites to make them perfect. this is really great!
Lily Mitchell :geek:

squidgola33

Post by squidgola33 »

you always have out of the box thinking. your sites always look immaculate! very well executed ideas and very nice theme.