Project03

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.

Kanye?

yes.
No votes
no.
11%
maybe.
No votes
poopity-scoop. scoop diddy whoop. whoop di scoop de poop.
89%

Total votes: 9

chefspencer

Project03

Post by chefspencer »

My Site: https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... index.html
OG Site: http://toastytech.com/evil/index.html

So, it's still buggy as hell ( :twisted: ) but I think it's at a presentable enough stage to where I can say "yeah good enough". Bill Gates to Hell just simply won't stay where he's supposed to be, for example. Thankfully, the original source website's code is about as simple as mine is, so the bar was thankfully set quite low from the start. I think that having everything moving really makes this website pop. Additionally, the theme of pixelated hell is similar to early computer graphics when the original source website was made. There are absolutely things that I need to fix, but as a whole, I think it came together quite well. :twisted:
~Spencer Ellison

Cole_Richards

Re: Project03

Post by Cole_Richards »

this looks great! I love the simplicity of the home page and then the wacky inner pages, really well done!
Cole Richards (Betes Boy)

kpargs

Post by kpargs »

This is sooooo fun! You put so much detail into this site, love it love it. But you know you rocked this so, keep on doing what you do.
Aloha --------------Kirsten Pargas

Mike_Chavez123

Post by Mike_Chavez123 »

Looks good, I like your text wraps

Samantha_Thomas

Post by Samantha_Thomas »

THis website makes me giggle so much and I love all the animation you have in it. makes it feel lively and fun.
Samantha Thomas

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

The last poll response seems most appropriate for Kanye.

Clearly you had faaaaaar too much fun putting this website together.

Every page has it's own animated GIF background! I love madness like this. It very much has a hand-rolled '90s design ethic, but competently done with modern technology. I mean, there's even a 1337sp34k page title in there! You've really gone above and beyone with both jQuery and CSS effects to produce what is clearly the ramblings of a madman. I like how your navigation is on fire when you roll over it. Great use of CSS "drop-shadows". Also the type that constantly retypes what Internet Explorer is makes me smile. I've been sitting here watching it these last few minutes. Well, that and Devil Bill Gates. What's he up to? The whole use of color and theme on this thing is spot on. I think the most underrate bit of this is that logo. Cracks me up. And every new page is a different circle of hell. And that "404" page ...

The bodycopy type is a little small. It could have been a little larger for ease of reading.

Excellent work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Fatkid53

Post by Fatkid53 »

looks outstanding, it's hard to focus on the text with all the movement but I like that. Well done, from concept to conception.
James P. Cowan

yenny

Post by yenny »

I think it's chaotic in an organized way.. which is exactly what you were going for so I think it looks great. You definitely know how to decorate with code and I'm struggling with that so good job!
Yen N.

yenny

Post by yenny »

I think it's chaotic in an organized way.. which is exactly what you were going for so I think it looks great. You definitely know how to decorate with code and I'm struggling with that so good job!
Yen N.

Ericha Eberhart

Post by Ericha Eberhart »

Wow, this is cool! I really like the visual interest you have created with the flames. Your colors really scream hell just like they should and it completes the vibe!
-Ericha Eberhart :D