project 03 final!!!!

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
squidgola33

Re: project 03 final!!!!

Post by squidgola33 »

I really like the cover page actually. I like how the website has options when you hover over the nav tabs that is a nice touch. I had trouble with this.

Meghna_Misson

Post by Meghna_Misson »

Hey Kristen,
I absolutely love how you set up the index/landing-page, at first I thought that this was all there to it, but once I clicked on the symbol it took me to the homepage where I could see everything; clever work and great impact on the viewer! I also love how you made the text expressive by using a technical and all computer-y font to match with the website's content. Amazing work overal!
Meghna Misson - student

zandrews

Post by zandrews »

Hi Meghna!

Wow! Love your intro screen that you click through to the homepage! So fun and so interactive! Definitely taking note of that for future experiments with website building!

Overall I think you nailed your original concept design and all the links work very well to the different pages and I noticed the competitors drop down menu takes you out of your site into another window of the competitors which I appreciate as it can be frustrating when sites take you somewhere else and you have either click back to go back or command click to open the new window on your own. Major programming props to you on that.

Anyways I think you accomplished what you set out to do with project 3 and there's not much I can really critique you on. Perhaps some of the other pages could have more imagery or content but the it works as it is wit h the mysterious, sci fi ish feel of the site. Great work! Onto project 4 and we're almost there! Ahhhh! :)

Best,
Zach