ᴾʳᵒʲᵉᶜᵗ ⁰³

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Lucky_Penny

ᴾʳᵒʲᵉᶜᵗ ⁰³

Post by Lucky_Penny »

Well, here it is, it's not much but it's honest work 🤠

https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... index.html
𝐿𝒾𝓋₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Cole_Richards

Re: ᴾʳᵒʲᵉᶜᵗ ⁰³

Post by Cole_Richards »

Hi Penny, the front page looks great, love the color, i did notice that you only have that page, the images just open up the image in a new tab, not sure if thats how you meant it
Cole Richards (Betes Boy)

kpargs

Post by kpargs »

Great job playing with lightbox, I wanted to but couldn't figure out how to fit it into my project. I like your typography choices and the dropdown menus look great. Its a soothing website redo, well done.
Aloha --------------Kirsten Pargas

Mike_Chavez123

Post by Mike_Chavez123 »

That’s a website I’d visit

Samantha_Thomas

Post by Samantha_Thomas »

This website is so adorable. makes me wanna sniff candles and hang out in a bathtub for several hours till I have old lady skin. NICE JOB.
Samantha Thomas

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Your post title fonts continue to be ever-more deranged. I'm a huge fan.

I love how this entire design looks like it's been scribbled on the side of a paper bag. The background color is perfect for that effect. Nice work feeding in the custom fonts with CSS. They're very critical to the "scribbled on" feeling here. And your bodycopy is easy to read, but still brings a touch of whimsy. Good use of transparency as well. It adds visual texture, as do your very subtle CSS effects. For all the custom fonts and locations, I find the whole thing easy to see and navigate. I can read most everything without difficulty. Nice choice of images as well. They make up a great representative sample of the products this store sells.

Too bad there's only the one page. Also, it looks like your lightbox is not working. Your image gallery seems off center.

Good work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

Fatkid53

Post by Fatkid53 »

I like the simplistic nature of the site and the drop downs work so well. Maybe a couple images to direct the user and maybe organizing the bottom row to center and scale a bit better and you are there. Awesome job.
James P. Cowan

yenny

Post by yenny »

I think you nailed the aesthetic part and I like the font you used. A lot of moms would eat this design up. I also really like the organization and you got the query going too. It's looking all so good.
Yen N.

Ericha Eberhart

Post by Ericha Eberhart »

Hi! I like how your font choices work with your background color and the overall organic feeling of the product. Nice job!
-Ericha Eberhart :D

lilykmitch

Post by lilykmitch »

This is so cute i really love the whole aesthetic and colors. I think your layout is really easy to navigate too i really like this!
Lily Mitchell :geek: