Project 3 final

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
mck775

Project 3 final

Post by mck775 »

Here is my project 3 website made from dreamweaver. drink some coffee today

https://www.grc175.com/student/spring-2 ... ject3.html

Cole_Richards

Re: Project 3 final

Post by Cole_Richards »

This looks great! I really enjoy the layout and use of space. The color choices are really well done as well!
Cole Richards (Betes Boy)

kpargs

Post by kpargs »

Hi I really enjoy the color texture movement of this entire site. Good choice of typography and layout. thank you :)
Aloha --------------Kirsten Pargas

Mike_Chavez123

Post by Mike_Chavez123 »

Looking good keep it up

Samantha_Thomas

Post by Samantha_Thomas »

i like how the signup tab has an animation when you hover over it nice job it looks nice and like you put a lot of hard work into it.
Samantha Thomas

Fatkid53

Post by Fatkid53 »

This looks outstanding, great use of colors and contrast. The only thing I would change would be a bit more interaction with the UI, maybe a color accent with a roll over or something. Awesome design.
James P. Cowan

Instructor
Site Admin

Post by Instructor »

Damn! Look at that wild-ass custom font you imported in via CSS. That really kicks this up a notch. It's verrrrry Shawna X.

What a strong homepage! Aside form the custom font, what really stands out to me is the well chosen image that summarizes the subject of this website well. What a great use of contrast. I love the way your navigation plays off the image. Good carryover for the layout on the internal pages too. Nice font and color selections on those inner pages. I like the imagery as well. It reinforces what you've established with the home page. Great use of margin and padding throughout your website. Nothing feels crowded or crammed. Everything has great room to breathe. It's relatively easy to navigate as well. Interesting that you chose a hub-and spoke navigation system. It's a structure you don't see much anymore.

It's a pity the text on your inner pages is imagery rather than live text considering the awesome custom font work on your home page.

Great work!
"Inspiration is for amateurs. The rest of us just show up and get to work." — Chuck Close

Michael Ganschow-Green - GRC 175 Instructor
mganschow@tmcc.edu | 673-8200 ext.5-2173

yenny

Post by yenny »

I love the organization and usage of the image. The spacing of everything works out really well. I also like the font a lot. I also really enjoy the years and when clicking on them it takes me to the other page with the fun infos.
Yen N.

squidgola33

Post by squidgola33 »

I really like the use of space and the aesthetic! I think this looks super cool and I really like the font you've chosen

lilykmitch

Post by lilykmitch »

This is amazing and everything works so well i saw this weeks ago because you were done when the last project was due :0 youre doing amazing i wish i could be on your level
Lily Mitchell :geek: