Project 03 Final

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.

food

Yes
50%
Maybe
33%
No
No votes
Not Sure
17%

Total votes: 6

lilykmitch

Re: Project 03 Final

Post by lilykmitch »

Hi Cole
This looks super clean and wayy more organized than actual craigslist. You coded it so well too it looks great!
Lily Mitchell :geek:

squidgola33

Post by squidgola33 »

oh craigslist, how we love that website/app. I like how the aesthetic is the same but slightly different. also i dig the cats lol.

Meghna_Misson

Post by Meghna_Misson »

Hey Cole,
The first thing I noticed when pulling up your website was that the craigslist logo appeared in the tab, you have got to show me how you did that because that's so cool! And I adore the lazy cat pictures on the homepage lol. My only critique about your site so far is that you could have added more visuals to it because it still feels like its hinting back to the original website, but its now just purple. Nonetheless, great work!
Meghna Misson - student

zandrews

Post by zandrews »

Hi Cole!

Wow! Craiglist actually is eye catching and pops of color instead of just white everywhere?!?! Fantastic! :)

Really like what you did here and although some of your nav doesn't take you to any new page of the site, a few do (which I think meets the requirement for project 3) and they work great! Everything is nicely aligned and easy to follow. One critique I have is everything is so big that I feel you could allow some breathing room between all the elements BUT I also need glasses and frankly it may have been the most relaxing website on my eyes Ive seen all day. :)

Overall, fantastic work and definitely an improvement over the craigslist we know today. Cant wait to see what you do for project 4. Almost there! :)

Best,
Zach

Megan Greaves

Post by Megan Greaves »

I still would not use craigslist due to what I have heard about it, but this is definitely a much more user-friendly version of this site. This is something much easier to navigate around. Although maybe use the word "featured" for the front page listing? "Recommended" sounds like craigslist tracks your browsing history, which wouldn't surprise me really.