ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕞𝟘𝟛

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
James Hill

Re: ℙ𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕞𝟘𝟛

Post by James Hill »

Hello,
Both of your designs are great. I would go with design two. I like the layout and colors. The text on the home page bottom should be moved off the image so it doesn't have a problem being read. Good job

Megan Greaves

Post by Megan Greaves »

Between the two I like the first set, it enforces the "natural" theme and has a touch of elegance to it. I think it would look nice if you added some use of a nice handwritten font, to tie the whole homemade theme together. I appreciate how the colors in the images go so well together with the background. The only thing I would suggest working on is the layout a little bit. There are some alignment issues, especially with the text. I can't tell if the photos on the home page are the same size and equidistant from each other, and the offset labels ads to the visual confusion. Fix those things up though and I think you've got yourself a pretty good website here. :D

Meghna_Misson

Post by Meghna_Misson »

Hey Olivia,
WOAH! These designs are absolutely amazing :o !! I'm especially in love with the first design, the color scheme is just perfect for this website since it's all about natural body and health products. I really enjoy the layout and the sense of hierarchy that you created as well, however, I feel like subcategories/list of text on the left are missing these same qualities and now appear that they were placed on the design last minute ("catalog" page); I would try improving on this to make them appear that they are clickable and not confused as static text. Another suggestion for this same page would be placing descriptions or names of the products underneath each image so that the user would know what they are if they are new to the site. Going to the home page, my only suggestion for improvement here is the footer, I don't think that the text needs to be centered--instead, the name of the site could be placed on the left while the location and phone numbers could be on the right; that way, it doesn't look like all of the elements are resting on top of this small amount of text ready to topple on over and it will be much better balanced overall. Besides this, these are really amazing designs! Once again, great work!
Meghna Misson - student

Ericha Eberhart

Post by Ericha Eberhart »

Hi Olivia!
I really like the vibe you have created in this first layout, the color choices scream natural and handmade. I also think all of your imagery works really well with similar colors and textures. The one critique I have is how hard the type under the shop now button is to read when on that wood background. I really like the atmosphere you have created for this website!
-Ericha Eberhart :D

Mike_Chavez123

Post by Mike_Chavez123 »

Hey Lucky, superb. Like a 900 by Tony Hawk. I’m sure this can turn into a 1080!