Project03_prelim

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Ericha Eberhart

Re: Project03_prelim

Post by Ericha Eberhart »

Hi James,
I can really see the direction you are heading here and I think it fits the business I like the top design with the green buttons the most because it feels the most cohesive. The header type, however, does look a little distorted and I'm not sure why. I would guess it's really small kerning? Great start overall!
-Ericha Eberhart :D

Meghna_Misson

Post by Meghna_Misson »

Hey James,
Wonderful designs so far! I would say to go with the bottom 2 designs because of how it takes advantage of the full computer screen size to display bigger and interesting car photos. What I also enjoy about this design is the small scrollbar of images on the second-to-last concept, it would be really cool if you code the user to click on the image in the scrollbar to display as the header image! Besides that, I think you had also done a great job on layout and hierarchy with all the necessary elements for this redesign. My only suggestions for improvement would be replacing the white rectangles with something more colorful and matching to the cars. But other than that, good job!
Meghna Misson - student

Mike_Chavez123

Post by Mike_Chavez123 »

You keep it going Hill, those marketers won’t know what hit them! GRC 4 LIFE!