prelimmy number 3

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Megan Greaves

Re: prelimmy number 3

Post by Megan Greaves »

This is a hilarious choice for a redesign, and quite a challenging choice too! I almost appreciate the "go away" vibes. I like that neat logo you created in your first design, but that background in the second set is so lovely and retro. You could even use that for a mobile background on a phone. It creates a fun contrast visually with the sassy tone of what the site is actually saying. I'm eager to see what other kinds of content you can generate for this site. XD

Meghna_Misson

Post by Meghna_Misson »

Hey Kristen,
I love how you mentioned in your description to keep the website "customer unfriendly" haha. But besides this, I would say to go with the second design because of the layout and logo. There is also something about that gradient stripe on the left-side of the home page and in the inner sample page that catches my attention because of its connection back to the website's origin date--great attention to detail and communication for the site's users! Since this website focuses on being plain, I wouldn't suggest anything more being done to it besides fixing up the hierarchy of text in for the home page. Other than that, good job!
Meghna Misson - student

Ericha Eberhart

Post by Ericha Eberhart »

Hi Kirsten,
I like the second design best, it has a good movement to it. There does seem to be a contrast issue with your body copy and the purplish line and I am not sure that your typefaces are working together as well as others could. Nice start though!
-Ericha Eberhart :D

Mike_Chavez123

Post by Mike_Chavez123 »

Don’t stop, like magic in the rain! Keep going, build it to a final and let’s take a look there together!