project_3_prelim_layouts

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Meghna_Misson

Re: project_3_prelim_layouts

Post by Meghna_Misson »

Hey James,
I have to say that I like the first design the most, there is just something about that space background that draws me in--I especially love how it looks on the mobile version as well (plus that astronaut looks too cool to pass up). However, it is a bit hard to see the buttons due to the grey rectangles being too transparent, so if you increase their opacity a bit more it would heavily improve their visibility as buttons. Other than that, I really don't have much to say because these designs look amazing already! Can't wait to see which one you'll go with!
Meghna Misson - student

Ericha Eberhart

Post by Ericha Eberhart »

Hi James!
I like your first set of layouts a lot, your design style really shines through, and everything works together seamlessly. The only comment I can think of is to left align your body copy, what you have now is very ragged left and almost aligned on the right and it throws me off a tiny bit. That might just be me though, nice work!
-Ericha Eberhart :D

Mike_Chavez123

Post by Mike_Chavez123 »

Makes me want to play Zelda, an O for outstanding. I love the idea and I’d add a symbol as a staple! Awesome!