Project 3 Preliminary

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
Meghna_Misson

Re: Project 3 Preliminary

Post by Meghna_Misson »

Hey Cole,
I like the second design the best because the first one feels way too similar to the original website (meaning, it doesn't quite come off as being a "redesign" than compared to the second one which does). Additionally, I also do enjoy the layout of this one the most as well because it heavily reminds me of the layout for a "linktree" link and does not distract the user with any extra features which other websites have; it's very straight-to-the-point and minimalistic that's perfect for the user when searching for something specific. However, I do think that you could include at least one image in the homepage in order to draw in more attention, such as a header image or a banner image. To help improve its look a bit more, I suggest playing around more with fonts, especially for the website's name--Craigslist--who says it has to remain in the same font? Go wild with it! Other than that, your designs are well done and I can't wait to see the choice that you go with! Good job!
Meghna Misson - student

Ericha Eberhart

Post by Ericha Eberhart »

Hi Cole!
I like your purple layout, it really feels like Craigslist minus all of the ugly parts! I think my suggestion would be to use a monochromatic color scheme, so three shades of the same purple. I think this would really make everything feel very connected. Nice start!
-Ericha Eberhart :D

Mike_Chavez123

Post by Mike_Chavez123 »

You know exactly what you’re doing, I love the websites!