Project 3 Prelim

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
James Hill

Re: Project 3 Prelim

Post by James Hill »

Hello,
I like your second design, color scheme is very cool. I think you did a good job. I really like the inner page. Keep on with the good work.

Ericha Eberhart

Post by Ericha Eberhart »

Hi!
I like both of these for their own reasons, the first one has a very strong color palette and the imagery flows well with it, but the second one really shows the organizational part of Yale. I think the second one does a better job at conveying what the site is about. I do think you could run into contrast issues with your body copy though as the white type on the image is hard to read. Nice start!
-Ericha Eberhart :D

Meghna_Misson

Post by Meghna_Misson »

Hey McKenzie,
I can't believe we're redesigning the same website! And that your designs look absolutely stunning! I'm in love with the second design (design 2) the most because of the layout, color scheme, and fonts. The text and images in the inner sample page just pop off of the dark gray background well and look very visually pleasing; the composition of the home page is very minimalistic but super effective--it's as if it draws in the user to click on the navigation to find out more about this site--very interactive! For improvements, I only recommend including one or two more distinctive fonts to provide some contrast within the information, but other than that, you are onto a really great start. Once again, amazing work!
Meghna Misson - student

Mike_Chavez123

Post by Mike_Chavez123 »

This says, hello world I’m a graphic designer! You sure know your web design keep it going!