Project 2 Kristine Toward

Post links to your Project Three websites for discussion and feedback.
miss_kristine

Project 2 Kristine Toward

Post by miss_kristine »

I had a lot of problems with getting the lace to work, but it is definitely an improvement on the original. Much Cleaner, less cluttered. I learned a lot of important concepts I hope I can carry into project 3.

http://www.grc175.com/student/fall_2011 ... ehillsite/
Last edited by miss_kristine on Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kristine Toward

brienicole

Re: Project 2 Kristine Toward

Post by brienicole »

link?
~Brianne Porterfield
"What a crazy random happenstance!"

zelouzelou

Post by zelouzelou »

nice and simple- I love it! The pie looks super tasty. I like the split navigation- important links on top, fun stuff on the side. Great job! :D
Kathyleen Bullard

smith206

Post by smith206 »

Looks really good and quite professional. i love the apple on the front page. One thing that is confusing to me is why did you go to a centered font on the orchards page when none of your other ones are centered. I hate centered type with long lists but thats my opinion. I think you should just left align them like the other pages. Nice location page I think that is my favorite.
Kyle Smith

Vi_Vi

Post by Vi_Vi »

very very nice site. very easy to navigate and looks really professional. I also like the apple on the front page. very nice work. :)
Vy Tat...

olddragon

Post by olddragon »

A very successful site. You have organized a lot of information in a well-thought out plan. The apple looks yummy! There is flexibility here to add locations and links, which is vital to your site. Good work.
Arlene Williams
Old dragons get tired but they can still flame. Beware!

brienicole

Post by brienicole »

Did you notice that your index page is centered but the others are not? I think it looks very clean and fun and such an improvement. Way to go
~Brianne Porterfield
"What a crazy random happenstance!"

mminten

Post by mminten »

Great site, it has some class yet still that down home farm feel to it. I think you should center the interior pages and you are all set. You put titles for each page but I would do something like "About - Apple Hill", "Orchards - Apple Hill" to let people know what site it is.
Matthew Minten - GRC 175 - Fall 2011

Dave

Post by Dave »

i love everything about it! i just find it awkward to go from a centered positioning for the home page, to a left aligned positioning for all the other pages. other than that, excellent job.
David Bjerre

I found sand!

TinaBodden

Post by TinaBodden »

It looks awesome! I wish your pages with the lace were centered, but other than that its perfect.
~Tina Bodden~